March 16th, 2020
Dear TAE Parent, As you know through our previous communications, International Schools Partnership (ISP) and Tomás Alva Edison School have been monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the world. The safety and well-being of our students, staff and families is our priority.
Now, following up with the Ministry of Education (SEP) instructions, unfortunately we need to close the school temporarily from Friday, March 20th through April the 20th.
All of the school’s events will be cancelled during this period.
The Tomás Alva Edison School informs the measures we will take from Friday, March 17th 2020:
1. All in-person classes will be suspended from Friday, March 20th, through April 20th.
2. The kindergarten and elementary students pick their things up from Tuesday, March 17th throughFriday, March 20th, to be able to work from home.
3. The contingency learning-plan will be done through:http://www.comunidadtae.mx/index.php/es/ Teachers and coordinators will let the students know, through institutional media, how they will be working from Monday 23rd on.
4. Any change or update in the measures taken will be informed to our community through our institutional means of communication.
5. The cashier’s office and administrative services will be open until Friday, March 20th
However, if you chose to keep your children at home from tomorrow Tuesday March 17th, the absences will be justified.
The school’s Senior Leadership Team will be in regular and close contact with the backup of local authorities, the regional and central ISP team, who will be helping us through all of this process. We will continue to inform you any news we receive and will give you periodically some follow-up through email.
If you wish to have additional information or have any question, please send an email to:
Alfonso Pelayo García: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Delia Rodríguez Assad: email@example.com
Alejandra Godoy Santos: firstname.lastname@example.org